Selected Projects and Client List
- Laurie Anderson’s project for the World Expo 2005 in Aichi, Japan
- Handel and Haydn Society of Boston’s production of Dido and Aeneas, directed by Chen Shi-Zheng
- Handel and Haydn Society of Boston’s production of Orfeo, directed by Chen Shi-Zheng
- Violet Fire, a multi-media opera by Jon Gibson and Miriam Seidel
- Pomegranate Arts, Inc., line producing services for the Orion Project by Philip Glass and Book of Longing by Philip Glass
- Healing the Divide: A Concert for Peace to commemorate the Dalai Lama’s visit to New York in September 2003
- Non-immigrant visa clients include: NY City Center, Inc.; French Institute/Alliance Francaise; Cultural Services of the French Embassy; Carolina Performing Arts and independent producers and organizations in the United States.